SAFENETZ LTD values the privacy and security of the information you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through SAFENETZ LTD (the “website”). This Statement describes how SAFENETZ LTD collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Information
SAFENETZ LTD collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our social commerce services. You may need to provide SAFENETZ LTD with personal information such as:
• email address.
SAFENETZ LTD uses such information for:
• website registration;
• enabling sales and other transactions;
• processing payments and settlement;
• measuring, improving, and customizing our services; and
• fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
• SAFENETZ LTD does not hold or store credit/debit card details.
Cookies and logs
SAFENETZ LTD collects information related to your use of our website using cookies and log information.
Log information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. SAFENETZ LTD uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
SAFENETZ LTD also uses information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. SAFENETZ LTD retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
SAFENETZ LTD may disclose personal information where:
• required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
• SAFENETZ LTD has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people;
• SAFENETZ LTD has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
• it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
• it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to SAFENETZ LTD;
• the information is public;
• you have provided consent or with your direction; or
• other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
SAFENETZ LTD may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
SAFENETZ LTD combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We will also continue to assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorised SAFENETZ LTD employees to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between SAFENETZ LTD and that individual or organization.
SAFENETZ LTD processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. SAFENETZ LTD takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. SAFENETZ LTD retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
SAFENETZ LTD may send you relevant marketing communications considered to be of interest based on your profile. We aim to bring you the best offers available. If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us or our carefully selected partners then please tell us at Shaun@lexgatescaffolding.co.uk
14 Marsh Green Rd, Marsh Barton Ind Est, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8NY