Here you will find a list of the professional trade bodies we and our suppliers are proud to be associated with. Each offers recognition for our professional qualifications, health and safety standards and experience and offers our customers reassurance that all work undertaken is carried out by a safe, competent and registered person
Our customers can be confident that all work carried out in complies with all the relevant regulations and Health and Safety standards and that we are checked and monitored regularly for quality and safety of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
The Contractors Health and Safety Scheme or CHAS is there to improve health and safety standards across Great Britain.
CHAS assesses a suppliers’
- Health and safety policy statement;
- Their organisation for health and safety
- Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to CHAS’s and to others.
- That they have the ability, experience and resources to carry out the specific work they have applied to do, assessing things like method statements, specific risk assessments, references, examples of previous similar work, training and available resources.
- Making sure they are managing the work safely, carrying out the method statements properly, have enough resources, liaising properly, managing the site effectively and providing enough supervision.
(Contractors Health and Safety Scheme)
(Safety Management Advisory Services)
SMAS Membership demonstrates Health and Safety competence to our customers and shows we hold a nationally recognised Health and Safety certificate from a SSIP Member Scheme.
Holding a valid SSIP Member Scheme certificate means that a contractor will have demonstrated their Stage 1 Health and Safety competence by meeting the SSIP ‘core criteria’ which is in line with the H&S module in PAS91.
THE SOUTH WEST’S LEADING STEEL & CLADDING COMPANY
Experts in the design, supply and erection of all types of high quality cladding and steel solutions to both domestic and commercial customers
We aim to deliver cost effective man safety net solutions on time, on budget and to the highest standards of safety and security complying with all current Health and Safety regulations and guidelines
HEALTH & SAFETY
Safenetz take Health and Safety very seriously and our exemplary safety record is something that we are extremely proud. We are fully insured and our public liability insurance cover is up to £10 million.
Our customers can be confident that all work carried out in complies with all the relevant regulations and Health and Safety standards and that we are checked and monitored regularly
We're a general contractor, and we work closely with projects' owners to ensure their wishes are taken into account. We can also advise on alternative solutions that could be less costly and take less time to complete.
We have successfully completed an impressive variety of construction projects. We've built up a significant amount of experience over the years with a dedicated and loyal team that is able to deliver projects reliably, on time
14 Marsh Green Rd, Marsh Barton Ind Est, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8NY